Can you believe it’s been TWO YEARS to the day since Episode 1 of Rider Love?! It’s been quite the journey, in Kamen Rider and in life. We have so much exciting stuff to cover this week, including Build 34, 555 19, some rumors for the Build summer movie, and most importantly, the trademark for the next Rider series has apparently been revealed! We’ve also got YOUR feedback about what sorts of games you’d like to see with a Kamen Rider theme!
It’s going to be an exciting summer, and we can’t wait to make Year 3 of Rider Love the best one yet!
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play Music
1:21 – Opening
15:50 – Happy Birthday!
20:25 – News
42:59 – Spoiler Train!
54:16 – Build 34
1:24:24 – 555 19
1:54:31 – Listener Feedback
Watch along with us! Kamen Rider Build 34 & 555 episode 19
- Kamen Rider ZI-O Trademark Registered
- Power Rangers Acquired by Hasbro
- Netflix Adds Live-Action ‘Kakegurui’ Series
- 58th Photo Exhibition at Ishinomori Museum
- Hideo Ishiguro Leaves Talent Agency
- Kamen Rider Manga Details Announced
- Which KR Gimmicks Impress a Toddler?
We welcome your thoughts and comments about the podcast, the episodes discussed, and our weekly discussion topic!
Theme Music provided by JustinBlocker/Pond5.com